Curved Needle 5900 Test Systems
- Maximum Angular Displacement: 140°
- Angular Displacement Resolution: 0.015°
- Minimum Angular Velocity: 0.06 °/sec
- Maximum Angular Velocity: 100 °/sec
- Needle Size: R2.44 – R32.3 (radius)
- Needle Gauge: 0.44 – 1.13 mm
- Electrical Requirements: Single Phase, 47/63 Hz, 120 or 220 VAC
- Operating Temperature: +10 to 38°C or +50 to 150°F
- Software: Bluehill® Universal
The Instron® Needle Testing System is ideally suited for needles used in abdominal, fistula, vascular, intestinal, or other surgical procedures. This system provides two different needle testing solutions: one for curved needle puncture testing and one for bend testing. The curved needle puncture testing fixture is used to evaluate needle sharpness and insertion force, while the needle bend testing fixture is used to evaluate flexural properties of the needle during use. With its tabletop design, the Curved Needle Testing System has a small footprint and takes up minimal benchtop space. The testing system operates with Instron Bluehill® 3 Software that provides test control, data acquisition,test results, and reports, as well as a large library of calculations.
- 0.7 MB
Bluehill Universal은 기초부터 터치 인터페이스를 위해 구성되었습니다. 꼼꼼하게 짜여진 디자인과 새로운 세로 방향의 레이아웃은 통합 컨트롤러를 갖춘 대형 터치 모니터를 이용하여 작업자 대시보드에서 시험 작업영역을 포괄적으로 확인할 수 있도록 합니다.
- 4.6 MB