Founded in 1946, Instron® is a recognized worldwide market leader in the materials testing industry. Our goal is to provide our customers the best ownership experience by delivering the highest quality products, expert support and world-class service.
- We offer one of the largest product ranges in the industry, supplying systems and accessories from screw-driven electromechanical machines to servohydraulic fatigue, impact, rheology, tissue engineering through to structural testing rigs and crash simulation sleds
- Our customers are in involved in nearly every market and industry around the world, as diverse as regenerative medicine, to aerospace, energy and power generation, heavy industries, electronics, through to automotive
- We are committed to exceptional quality standards, throughout our products, services, research and development, operations and into sales and marketing
- We invest heavily in innovation to develop technologies and solutions that ensure our customers can overcome their testing challenges and stay at the forefront of their industry
- Through a global infrastructure, we are local to our customers with nearly 1700 employees around the world
- We have an extensive service and support network that aims to ensure our customers are testing when they need to be
- We don’t just sell products – we create partnerships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and an open door for feedback
Extensive Product Portfolio
Instron manufactures testing machines used to test the mechanical properties and performance of various materials, components and structures in a wide array of environments. We offer accessories and software for these systems so that they can be used to solve testing challenges for different materials or standards.
Instron’s largest product lines include our universal and dynamic/fatigue testing instruments. Other product lines include impact, rheology, thermo-mechanical, and torsion testing systems. We also manufacture systems and rigs to test complete structures and components, mainly for the automotive industry.
믿을 수 있는 품질 규격
인스트론의 모든 제품 은 ISO 9001 품질 규격 하에서 인스트론에 의해 직접 생산됩니다. 우리는 고객의 데이터 무결성, 완전성 및 투자 보호를 탁월하게 해주는 제품 설계 철학을 도입했습니다. 왜 품질에 대한 책임이 이렇게 중요할까요? 그것은 인스트론 장비에서 도출된 시험 결과의 정확도, 재현성 및 신뢰도가 고객의 비즈니스의 성공과 제품의 품질에 중요한 영향을 미치기 때문입니다. 여러분의 시험 결과에 대해 얼마나 확신을 가지십니까?
Innovation at our Core
Since the conception of materials testing machines featuring strain-gauge load cells, Instron continues to invest in research and development programs designed to introduce technologies and services that enhance our customers’ testing. We have successfully introduced numerous innovations and industry firsts through-out our history. We utilize a design and operating philosophy where our customer’s data integrity, safety and protection of investment are paramount in everything we do. Our R&D process looks at real working habits and at our customers’ environment to bring improvements to the testing industry that go beyond improved specifications.
For example, our ElectroPuls™ line of test instruments incorporates hundreds of little details that are designed to enhance usability and improve productivity. The test space can be adjusted by simply twisting a lever and pushing a button – no extra tools required. We know from our customer studies that operators prefer low noise. In response, we designed an innovative oil-free linear motor technology and a cooling system that is both quiet and only turns on when necessary – a revolutionary change for the fatigue testing industry.
Global Operations: Local to our Customers
Instron has an expansive network of nearly 1700 employees globally, with sales or service offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Together, Instron employees speak more than 40 languages, enabling us to communicate with customers in their local languages and offer superior service support around the world. We cover the world with an installed base of more than 100,000 machines.
Dependable Service and Support
Instron is committed to delivering high-quality installation, calibration, training, maintenance, consultancy, and technical support throughout the life of your testing system. With more than 55 years of experience of developing accredited services, Instron Professional Services offers support with:
- More than 300 personnel dedicated to customer service and support
- A local service operation near you that provides customer service in your language and enables direct access to Instron’s technical support and application teams
- Parts and equipment supplies that are dispatched the same day from our centers of excellence throughout the world
Intense Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Third-party post installation customer satisfaction surveys show that year after year, we exceed our customers’ expectations in regards to product quality, customer service, installation, applications expertise and training. We do not compare ourselves to others in our industry, but rather to the best of the best manufacturers in the world. Last year, we reported an 88% customer satisfaction rating. In comparison to the automotive industry, this places Instron alongside Mercedes Benz, Lexus and Toyota, and above names like BMW, Honda and Ford.*
If you're interested in more information, please submit an inquiry via our web form or contact us by phone using the numbers below.